Overall Opinion: Based in Atlanta, Tate the Great Moving Company, LLC offers customized local moving, delivery, and packing services. The staff is professional, properly trained, and uniformed. They represent an excellent option for customers moving to a new home or workplace.
We like them so much we included them on our list of the top moving companies in Atlanta.
| || |
How does Tate the Great Moving Company compare to other professional movers?
|Company||Price||Vendor Type||Quoting options||Storage||Minimum Move Size||Interstate|
|Tate the Great Moving Co.||$$||Carrier||Phone/virtual estimate||No||1 bedroom||Yes|
|Top Dawg Moving||$$||Carrier||Phone/virtual estimate||No||1 bedroom||Yes|
|Zip Moving & Storage||$$||Carrier||Phone/virtual estimate/In-person||Yes||1 bedroom||Yes|
|Bellhop||$||Carrier||Phone/virtual estimate||Yes||1 bedroom||Yes|
Jump to the Tate the Great review section that you’re looking for:
- About Tate the Great Moving Company
- Services Offered
- Customer’s Moving Experience
- Reputation and Online Presence
- Licensing and Registrations
- Should You Consider Tate the Great Moving Company
About Tate the Great Moving Company
The company’s service area extends for roughly a 200-mile radius outside of Atlanta.
The organization is a member of the Georgia Moving Association.
Tate the Great Moving Company offers a broad range of services
- Residential moving: They offer fully customized professional moving services, including packing, unpacking, delivery, and materials such as furniture pads, shrink wrap, and tape. The company’s service area includes anywhere in a 200-mile radius of Atlanta, including the regions of Roswell, Augusta, Athens, Douglasville, Macon, Columbus, and more.
- Interstate Moving: Tate the Great currently does not offer long-distance moving. If you’re moving long-distance, check out our list of the best interstate movers.
- Commercial moving: They now offer services for businesses of all sizes. Office moving and commercial relocation services may include professional packing of furniture, files, electronics, inventory, and other items. In addition, the company has significant experience in planning and facilitating complex projects after business hours.
- Packing and hauling: The team of professionals will carefully pack all items for safe transport, including dishes and glassware. Color-coded labels will clearly list the contents of each box.
- Labor services: Customers with very heavy or oversized belongings may let Tate the Great’s professional staff handle the moving.
- Furniture or appliance delivery: The movers maintain a commitment to safety and ensure that no damage occurs.
How much does Tate the Great Moving Company charge?
The pricing begins at $100 for two movers, and a three-hour minimum applies.Customers may pay using a major credit card.
The free quote provided will reflect various factors, including distance, the number of rooms, and other circumstances. They require only a $100 deposit for securing a moving date, with the balance payable after the moving project. Military members, veterans, and seniors may receive a 10% discount.
What is Tate the Great Moving Company’s Customer Service Like?
Customers seeking a quote are encouraged to contact a representative over the phone or use the website submission form, which gathers some basic data such as the anticipated moving date, approximate size of the move, and more.
Although unlikely, customers must notify the company in writing if any transported belongings appear damaged or missing. Tate the Great Moving contracts this process through MovingClaims.net. The deadline for filing a claim is generally within 90 days; however, federal law may allow for a 120-day period based on the circumstances.
Does Tate the Great Moving Company have a good online reputation?
|BBB Complaint Types||Number|
|Sales or Advertising||0|
|Collections or Billing||0|
|Warranty or Guarantee||0|
|Product or Service Problems||0|
Our Top 5 Long Distance Movers of 2022
500 interstate moving companies, 3 months of research, cross-referenced reviews, license data, insurance data, and federal complaint records.
2022 Best Moving Containers & Storage Companies
We spent 260 hours researching moving container and storage companies to find the best prices, best customer service, and fastest deliveries so you don't have to.
Is Tate the Great Moving Company licensed and insured?
|Licensing Insurance FMCSA?||N/A for an intrastate mover|
|Better Business Bureau (BBB)||Listed and Accredited|
The organization is properly registered for transportation with The Georgia Department of Public Safety and maintains a satisfactory rating. (see image)
For more information on how moving company regulations and why we choose to look at these databases, check out our post on how moving companies are regulated.
Should You Consider Tate the Great Moving Company for a Move?
Tate the Great Moving Company is a team of local professionals that emphasize delivering great customer service. The organization now has roughly 15 years of experience, and online feedback suggests that most customers experience a positive outcome.
For more help choosing the right moving company and to get a free moving quote, check our picks of the top-rated interstate moving companies.