- Victory Worldwide Transportation is a household goods carrier and auto transport company that has a lengthy track record of success.
- They represent a good option for residential and commercial moving and relocation projects.
- To explore more car shipping companies, we’ve compiled a list of the best auto shippers.
Jump to the Victory Worldwide Transportation review section that you’re looking for:
- About Victory Worldwide Transportation
- Services Offered
- Licensing and Registrations
- Reputation and Online Presence
- Should You Consider Victory Worldwide Transportation
About Victory Worldwide Transportation
Back in 1938, the founders of what today is Victory Worldwide Transportation, Inc began operations in New York City. In the many years since, Victory moved through various transitions and areas of focus. Most recently, “Victory 2.0 Moving” became the new mission, and the company invested in a new fleet of vehicles, rebranded, and affirmed its commitment to high-quality service.
The company headquarters is in Jamesburg, New Jersey, which is approximately 40 miles south of New York City.
The company is a recipient of many awards, including the United States Department of Commerce International Trade Award, the American Moving & Storage Association (AMSA) Employer of the Year Award, a Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year Award, and others.
The company remains active with the Workforce Mobility Association, the International Association of Movers, and other industry-leading professional and business associations.
Pros & Cons
- They recently made significant capital investments in acquiring a fleet of 2022 model vehicles that feature technology, including lane assist and a design that reduces driver fatigue.
- Currently offers a host of moving-related services, including residential and commercial services nationwide and internationally.
- The company website is surprisingly simple and lacks details, except for their latest news/press announcement blog.
Victory Worldwide Transportation offers a broad range of services
- Residential moving: Services for individuals or families moving to destinations both locally or cross-country. The services are fully customized based on customers’ needs with options that include temporary overnight storage services, piano moves, and full “white gloves” services.
- Corporate relocation: They have many years of experience assisting businesses in healthcare, hospitality, industrial, and many more.
- Fine art and antique moving services
- Crisis management services
- Furniture and fixture installation services
- Storage: Victory now maintains a roughly 70,000 square foot warehouse and uses an extensive network of partners for providing storage in other regions.
- Last-mile services: Some examples include crating, carpentry, and other third-party services.
How much does Victory Worldwide Transportation charge?
When trying to find out Victory’s pricing structure, it became apparent that you have to reach out to the company directly for any sort of. The company website lacks any pricing details.
Prospective customers that would like an estimate may contact a representative over the phone, via email, or by using the “Get Quote” contact option on their website.
- Phone: 732-719-0700
- Toll-Free: 866-VWT-MOVE
- E-mail: [email protected]
If you want a much more accurate quote on your next move, you can discover the best and most affordable moving companies in your area with our moving cost calculator.
Overall, Victory Worldwide Transportation has an excellent online presence
The company has a basic Google business listing with approximately 14 customer reviews and an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5.
Currently, the company has a listing on Yelp; however, they have not claimed the page.
Victory Worldwide Transportation, Inc. has a Better Business Bureau (BBB) page with an A+ rating. The organization lacks BBB accreditation and has zero complaints from customers.
Our Top 5 Long Distance Movers of 2022
500 interstate moving companies, 3 months of research, cross-referenced reviews, license data, insurance data, and federal complaint records.
2022 Best Moving Containers & Storage Companies
We spent 260 hours researching moving container and storage companies to find the best prices, best customer service, and fastest deliveries so you don't have to.
|BBB Complaint Types||Number|
|Sales or Advertising||0|
|Collections or Billing||0|
|Warranty or Guarantee||0|
|Product or Service Problems||0|
Is Victory Worldwide Transportation licensed and insured?
Victory Worldwide Transportation Inc is a registered carrier (USDOT No. 24685) with the FMCSA with a reported 9 vehicles and 20 drivers that logged more than 90,000 miles in 2019. The company has an MC# 042137 and maintains $750,000 in bodily injury and property damage coverage (BIPD). The company has a Satisfactory SAFER safety rating and a 0% out-of-service rate.
|Licensing Insurance FMCSA?||Yes|
|Better Business Bureau (BBB)||Yes (Not Accredited)|
For more information on how moving company regulations, and why we choose to look at these databases, check out our post on how moving companies are regulated.
Should You Consider Victory Worldwide Transportation for a Move?
Victory is a full-service provider of moving services that maintains an excellent reputation. Currently, the company website lacks much detail, and it seems the organization is amid a transitional period of redefining its target market.
For more guidance and options in choosing a moving company, check out our moving cost calculator for instant ballpark pricing and learn about your options.
Not what you were looking for?
Check out other categories that can help you find the information you need!