I review moving companies for a living, so you can trust me when I say these are the best long-distance movers based on my experience working in the moving industry, and firsthand experience using each of these companies.
Why trust me to find a long-distance moving company
Trust in moveBuddha comes from my roots—I’ve been in the trenches, handling moves hands-on since high school. My grunt work on local crews and sales experience in the moving industry gave me an insider’s view of its chaos.
Fast forward nine years, and moveBuddha has been my brainchild and battlefield, where I’ve learned the hard lessons on what truly makes a moving company reliable. We’ve seen the scams and survived the losses, to the tune of a quarter-million dollars.
All this wasn’t for naught, though. It sharpened my ability to spot the best of the best in a challenging industry. So when I say a company is good, it’s because I’ve known them through and through, not just as names in the market, but as people whose actions speak volumes.
The 10 best long-distance moving companies
- Best overall long-distance mover: Safeway Moving
- Best flexible cancellation: Mayzlin Relocation
- Best industry reputation: American Van Lines
- Best for complex moves: North American Van Lines
- Best for high-end moves: JK Moving Services
- Best moving containers: U-Pack
- Best rental trucks: Budget Truck Rental
- Best customer service: International Van Lines
- Best for auto transport: Allied Van Lines
- Best for contents coverage: United Van Lines
1. Best overall long-distance mover: Safeway Moving
My readers overwhelmingly chose Safeway Moving as their top pick for long-distance moving. Safeway also handles commercial moves and auto transportation, but residential moves are its bread and butter. In fact, they service moves year-round to all 50 states.
- Veteran-owned excellence: Safeway’s veteran ownership shines through with a solid reputation and high BBB rating.
- Customer-centric: Safeway offers 24/7 customer service and a triple-check system for accurate quotes, demonstrating a commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Budget-friendly: Competitive pricing and a price match guarantee make them a go-to for cost-effective long-distance relocations.
- Charitable contributions: Safeway donates a portion of every move to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, adding a philanthropic angle to their services.
- Room for improvement: The absence of local moves and online quotes may limit options for some customers.
89% of users select this mover
I interviewed Isabel after she used Safeway Moving. Here’s what she said:
“I chose Safeway for my big move from San Francisco to New York, and I couldn’t be happier. My partner and I were looking for reliability and efficiency since we were dealing with a 2,911-mile move for my new job. Safeway’s customer service stood out right from the start, offering the best quote and making sure every detail was clear. Timing was a big concern, as we had to coordinate flights and temporary stays, but they were right on schedule. The movers were careful with our items, and everything arrived safely. For such a daunting move, it was surprisingly low stress. The peace of mind was well worth the investment, and I’d absolutely use their services again.”
I also interviewed Joshua after his move with Safeway Moving to get a firsthand account of his experience:
“I moved from Jersey City to New Orleans with Safeway Moving. They quoted me $4,300, including a discount, which seemed competitive at first. The communication before the move was hit or miss; they didn’t confirm the exact moving date until the day before. On moving day, they were professional, but the final cost ended up being $969 more than the estimate due to last-minute additions and an underestimated space my belongings took up. While the movers were good, the overall communication was lacking, especially while my items were in transit. Unfortunately, one of my items was lost, and another severely damaged. The claims process was cumbersome. After paying over $5K, I expected white glove service, which I didn’t get. I wouldn’t use a broker service again; it’s better to work directly with a moving company for clearer communication and accountability.”
Read my full Safeway Moving review here.
2. Best flexible cancellation: Mayzlin Relocation
Mayzlin Relocation is a family-owned moving carrier with a flexible cancellation policy unmatched by other long-distance moving companies. Mayzlin is a full-service company, which means its movers will come and pack your belongings if you desire.
- Full cancellation: You can get a full refund if you cancel at least seven days before your scheduled move date.
- Customer cancellation discounts: If a customer cancels and you’re able to fill their slot, Mayzlin will discount your total costs.
- 24/7 customer support: Mayzlin has representatives available at all times to answer your burning questions.
- Moving consultant: Mayzlin assigns a single point-of-contact to assist you with all your moving needs.
- Storage: Not moving into your new home right away? Mayzlin offers short- and long-term storage solutions.
- Corporate and military moves: Mayzlin has experience with specialty moving projects, including corporate relocations and General Service Authorization (GSA) moves.
89% of users select this mover
I interviewed Elizabeth after her November 2022 move with Mayzlin. Here’s a quick summary of what she said to say:
“Overall I was pleased with the service I received in this cross-country move. Of course, I wish it wasn’t as expensive as it was, but inflation and gas prices are not the fault of the moving companies. I only lost one jar in the move, so I’d say they did a much better job packing and transporting than I could have done. Using professionals saves a lot of time and frustration also, so I feel it was worth the money. I would use Mayzlin Relocation again because the communication and customer service was excellent and the movers were courteous, communicative, and efficient.”
I also spoke to Irena about her January 2023 military move with Mayzlin:
“After an arduous seven-hour moving day, my belongings met me at my new home in just 12 days. Everything was placed where me and my spouse wanted it. If I changed my mind the crew gladly moved it again without complaint. Nearly everything made the journey in perfect condition, but there were a few minor dings and a broken wine glass. I’d recommend them to anyone, but would suggest asking a lot of questions and requesting a virtual walkthrough to confirm the right number of movers for your needs.”
Read my full Mayzlin Relocation review here.
3. Best industry reputation: American Van Lines
Need a long-distance mover with a solid reputation? Founded in 1995, American Van Lines offers competitive pricing and excellent customer service to customers in the Lower 48. We think American Van Lines is one of the best moving van lines in the industry, thanks to these standout features:
- Long-standing reputation: American Van Lines has more than 20 years in the moving industry and a stellar customer service score.
- Full-service provider: They offer comprehensive moving services, including full-service packing with all supplies provided.
- Cost-efficient: They’re known for providing some of the best pricing options in the moving market.
- Last-minute efficiency: American Van Lines is capable of handling last-minute moves, reducing stress for spontaneous relocators.
- Room for improvement: Despite its many strengths, American Van Lines is not accredited by the BBB and auto-quotes may be inaccurate, so be cautious
89% of users select this mover
I interviewed Jen after her move with American Van Lines, and here’s what she shared:
“I chose American Van Lines for their competitive pricing and detailed quote process. The staff was helpful, answering all my questions before the move. Although there were some scheduling hiccups, with late pickup and early delivery, the communication was adequate, and they were attentive to updates. Most of my items arrived safely, with a few damages, which I plan to address through their claims process. It was a learning experience, and while everything wasn’t perfect, the move was successful in many ways.”
I also interviewed Phoenix about her long-distance move with American Van Lines, and she had this to say:
“I chose American Van Lines because they were recommended as reliable. They provided a middle-range quote which I expected, and ultimately, I felt I got my money’s worth, even though the communication could have been better. The movers were great. They handled my items with care, especially my art and guitars. There were some communication mix-ups, especially about payment methods and furniture reassembly, but the loading and unloading went well. While I won’t use them again due to these issues, I am satisfied that my belongings arrived safely.”
Read my full American Van Lines review here.
4. Best for complex moves: North American Van Lines
Sure, all long-distance moves require a bit of logistics, but some are a bit stickier than others. Fortunately, North American Van Lines offers flexible long-distance moving services for even the most complex moves.
- Comprehensive services: North American Van Lines provides full-service moving options, from packing materials and furniture assembly to storage options and insurance, catering to various moving needs.
- Budget-friendly options: They offer self-packing options to help those moving on a budget.
- Established history: With over 74 years in business and a fleet of over 1,800 trucks, they have a strong presence across all 50 states, signifying a wealth of experience and capacity.
- Versatile moving options: They’re capable of handling household moves — including disassembly and reassembly, international moves with partner — and offer specialized corporate relocation packages.
- Packing and transport expertise: They provide contract labor for packing, including fragile-only packing, and have specialized supplies to ensure safe transport of bulky or delicate items.
89% of users select this mover
I interviewed Michele about her experience with North American Van Lines:
“I had a very positive experience with North American Van Lines. Their customer service was helpful, and the movers handled our belongings with care. They were punctual and efficient, packing and loading our items in just 4.5 hours. While the initial communication about the moving day could have been clearer, the overall process was stress-free. The items, including some specialty pieces, were delivered safely within the expected time frame. The final cost was slightly higher than the quote, but considering the quality of service, I definitely got my money’s worth and would use them again.”
“Overall, my move went well, but there were some issues. The movers were subcontractors and didn’t pack some items securely, resulting in damage to my TV and furniture. However, they were on time, and most of my items arrived safely. The move coordinator communicated effectively, keeping me informed. The final cost matched the quote, which was competitive. Despite the damages, I feel I got my money’s worth considering the cost savings compared to other companies. For future moves, I’d ensure that professional movers handle my belongings and start preparing earlier.”
Read my full North American Van Lines review here.
5. Best for high-end moves: JK Moving Services
Looking for a more premium move? JK Moving Services serves high-end clientele, including Fortune 500 companies and even former presidents. It also makes this white-glove treatment accessible by providing in-house financing (with interest rates as low as 0%) for those who qualify.
- Customizable moving experience: JK Moving Services provides a personalized moving process, with options for self, virtual, or in-home item surveys to ensure accurate quotes and minimize surprises.
- Robust service options: They offer comprehensive services, including local, long-distance, international moves, employee relocations, and vehicle transport.
- Financing and coverage options: JK Moving provides low-interest financing for qualified customers and a range of valuation coverage plans to protect customer belongings.
- Strong industry reputation: The company boasts an excellent reputation, with a 4.5-star Google rating and an A+ rating from the BBB, underlined by positive customer feedback and diligent responses to complaints.
- Corporate and commercial services: In addition to residential moving, JK Moving Services caters to businesses with commercial moving, storage, asset reconfiguration, and inventory management services.
89% of users select this mover
I interviewed Jose regarding his experience with JK Moving Services:
“The move went smoothly and was less costly than expected. JK Moving’s staff was very helpful and communicated effectively throughout the process. They took care to wrap all items carefully, and everything arrived safely. We received updates during transit and the team was efficient during unloading, quickly addressing any minor damages. The additional time needed for packing was the only unexpected change, but it was managed well. The labeling system for room destinations was a great tip. Overall, we are satisfied with the service and would recommend JK Moving to others.”
I interviewed Chloe about her long-distance move with JK Moving Services, and here’s what she shared:
“I moved from Seattle to Marina del Rey, CA, choosing JK Moving due to their reputation and my positive experience with them five years ago. While their early communication was attentive, it dwindled over time. My initial quote was reasonable, but the final cost rose by about $1,000, mainly due to having more items. The movers were professional, timely, and careful, but I regret not opting for custom crating, as my dining table was damaged. Although the move was smooth, for future relocations, I might explore other services.”
Read my full JK Moving Services review here.
6. Best moving containers: U-Pack
I get that premium moves aren’t accessible to everyone. If you prefer a DIY approach for your long-distance move, U-Pack is the best moving container company for the job.
- Cost-efficiency: U-Pack is typically less expensive than full-service movers, especially for 100- to 250-mile moves.
- Speed and tracking: U-Pack is known for fast delivery times with the convenience of online shipment tracking.
- Pay for space used: With U-Pack’s freight trailer, you pay only for the space you use.
- User-friendly and accessible: The service features an easy-to-use website with instant quotes and is available nationwide, including many rural areas and several international destinations.
- Considerations and limitations: Some potential concerns include a three-day window for loading and unloading, no local move options, the challenge of loading tall freight trailers, limitations on storage solutions, and cancellation fees within a week of the service date.
89% of users select this mover
I interviewed Freddy about his move with U-Pack, and here’s how it went:
“I chose U-Pack for my move from Athens, GA to Chicago due to their competitive pricing and a friend’s recommendation. While the process was mostly smooth, there was a hiccup with the delivery timing and communication could have been more proactive. The loading went well on my part, but the absence of door-to-door delivery in Chicago was unexpected and inconvenient. Despite some damage to my items, the move was cost-effective. I’d recommend U-Pack for budget-conscious moves, but advise others to confirm details like door-to-door delivery availability.”
I interviewed Steve about his move with U-Pack, and here’s what he shared:
“I recently moved with U-Pack from Garden City, NY to Weeki Wachee, FL. The process was straightforward, and while communication on moving day could have been more proactive, the move was efficient and within my budget. The biggest surprise was some water leakage into the pod due to heavy rain, but fortunately, nothing was damaged. I found U-Pack to be reliable, with ABS providing good tracking services. The experience was very satisfactory overall, and I would definitely recommend U-Pack for a long-distance move.”
Read my full U-Pack review here.
7. Best rental trucks: Budget Truck Rental
If you’re in it for a full DIY move where you handle loading and transportation, go with Budget Truck Rental. Founded in 1998, Budget offers rental trucks at a more affordable rate than competitors like U-Haul.
- Cost-effective: Budget Truck Rental is a budget-friendly option for DIY movers, offering competitive pricing.
- Rental flexibility: Budget provides a variety of trucks for different needs, including one-way and local rentals.
- Unlimited mileage: One-way rentals come with unlimited mileage, a bonus for long-distance moves.
- Discounts available: Budget offers discounts for students, military, and members of various organizations.
- Reservation concerns: Some customers reported issues with truck availability and reservation reliability, which could lead to last-minute changes in moving plans.
89% of users select this mover
Read my full Budget Truck Rental review here.
8. Best customer service: International Van Lines
International Van Lines (IVL) has a reputation for offering outstanding customer service, making them our top overall pick for best moving companies. If you want professionals to answer your calls and emails, this is a great long-distance moving company for the job.
- Versatile services: International Van Lines offers a broad range of services including local, long-distance, and international moves, with full-service options for auto transport and specialty items.
- Customer-centric extras: International Van Lines provides optional packing services and 30 free days of storage.
- Community support: IVL commits to social responsibility by donating a portion of their profits to support single mothers and other vulnerable populations.
- Experienced mover: With more than two decades of experience in the moving industry, IVL has a rich background in logistics and customer service.
- Areas for improvement: Some reviews point out issues with damages suggesting IVL has room for improvement.
89% of users select this mover
I interviewed Mary about her moving experience with International Van Lines, and here’s her summary:
“I was excited for my move to NYC with International Van Lines. The process started smoothly with an easy quote, but communication became inconsistent. The movers arrived late and seemed overworked, leading to rushed packing. Unfortunately, the final cost greatly exceeded the initial quote due to unexpected charges. Despite careful packing, some items arrived damaged, and others were missing. The communication while in transit was particularly stressful, with shifting ETAs. The move was more challenging and expensive than anticipated, and the post-move follow-up was disappointing. For future moves, I’d avoid using a broker service to ensure direct accountability.”
I also spoke with Suresh about his long-distance move with International Van Lines:
“I was impressed with International Van Lines’ professionalism. The quote process was straightforward, and although the final cost was slightly higher due to additional items, it was within reason. The movers were punctual and handled my belongings with great care, particularly my glassware. The communication was consistent throughout the transit, and the delivery was as scheduled. The unloading process was efficient, and all items arrived safely. I’d definitely use their service again and recommend them for their professional approach and the peace of mind they provided.”
Read my full International Van Lines review here.
9. Best for auto transport: Allied Van Lines
Want to relocate and take your car with you? Allied Van Lines is the best long-distance moving company for transporting your stuff and your vehicle.
- Comprehensive services: Allied Van Lines offers a wide range of moving services, including packing, loading, and unloading, for local and long-distance moves.
- Personal coordination: Allied Van Lines streamlines the moving process by providing a personal moving coordinator for each customer.
- Global reach: Allied Van Lines is capable of handling international moves with a variety of resources and services tailored to global relocation.
- Storage solutions: This long-distance moving company offers both short-term and long-term storage options for customers in transition.
- Service inconsistencies: While Allied has a robust network, the quality of service may vary due to its franchise model, with some customers reporting discrepancies in service levels.
Read my full Allied Van Lines review here.
10. Best for contents coverage: United Van Lines
Peace of mind is everything with a long-distance move. United Van Lines stands out for offering basic full-value protection for all moves, which is a great deal.
- Full-service expertise: United Van Lines specializes in comprehensive full-service moving packages, providing services from packing to unpacking and everything in between.
- Customizable moving experience: United Van Lines offers a range of customizable moving options and add-ons to fit various needs and budgets.
- Nationwide coverage: The company boasts extensive geographical coverage, facilitating state-to-state moves across the U.S.
- Storage services: United Van Lines provides both temporary and long-term storage solutions for a seamless moving experience.
- Pricing transparency: Some customers have raised concerns about pricing transparency, noting occasional discrepancies between quotes and final charges.
I interviewed Amy about her long-distance move with United Van Lines:
“I had a smooth experience with United Van Lines for my move from Rochester, NY to Mineral Wells, TX. The movers, who were part of Mayflower/United, handled our 5,100 pounds of belongings with care over 1,475 miles. They provided professional packing and unpacking services, and the communication throughout was exceptional. The quote they gave was less than I expected, and the final cost matched it exactly. The items, including my car, were all delivered safely without any horror stories of additional fees. The movers were punctual and very efficient, taking about seven hours to load everything. Even the post-move follow-up was timely and helpful, with a straightforward claims process for the few items that were damaged. Overall, it was a better experience than I anticipated, without any significant concerns.”
Read my full United Van Lines review here.
Comparing long-distance movers
|Military, seniors, AAA members
|Military, early reservations, customer cancellation
|American Van Lines
|North American Van Lines
|JK Moving Services
|Brookfield Residential customers
|Military, seniors, students
|Budget Truck Rental
|International Van Lines
|Allied Van Lines
|United Van Lines
|Military, seniors, students
The top 10 list here is a great start, but what if these companies don’t serve your area? Or do you need something more specific?
I’ve got you covered. These alternative long-distance movers are a great option for everything from hybrid moves to global relocations.
Mayflower is a long-distance moving company with a solid reputation. While they don’t offer online quotes, they’ve been around for 90 years, so they have a lot of moves under their belt. Customers like their shipment tracking, in-person estimates, and specialty shipping options.
All Coast Moving Group
All Coast Moving Group promotes long-distance moves for as low as $1,748. However, this moving group operates as a broker, so you might not have as much control over your move as with other moving companies. They do have critical customer reviews on Consumer Affairs and the Better Business Bureau that mention issues with pricing and communication.
Atlas Van Lines
This long-distance moving company specializes in corporate relocations and offers household moves. Established in 1948, they also handle government and military relocations. Atlas Van Lines’s pricing tends to be higher, but they’re BBB accredited with an A+ rating.
Based out of Miami, Moving APT is a broker that only handles long-distance moves. moveBuddha readers love the in-depth website that includes a moving cost calculator — and the 24/7 customer service isn’t bad, either. Since they’re a broker, they aren’t responsible for damage to your items, so you may have to jump through more hoops if you need to file a claim.
Bekins Van Lines
Bekins Van Lines has been around for 125 years. They’re well-known for quality service and attention to detail, so it’s no surprise they also have an A+ rating on BBB. Their website is a little glitchy, though. Some customers say Bekins charges more for service, although many felt it was worth the money.
Bellhop is a moving app that works like Uber. You list your move details, and a mover agrees to take it through the app. However, Bellhop doesn’t offer full-service moving help, so you’ll need to handle packing, unpacking, and appliance installation yourself.
89% of users select this mover
PODS is a different kind of long-distance moving solution because it’s a container company, not a full-service mover. moveBuddha readers like that they can book a POD and take their time loading and unloading, which takes the pressure off the moving process. When you’re ready, PODS will transport the container to a storage facility or your new home. However, unless you hire a separate company for moving labor, you must load and unload the POD.
89% of users select this mover
What qualifies as a long-distance move?
Any move that exceeds 400 miles is considered a long-distance move. It’s a local move if it’s 50 miles or less. Any move that crosses state lines is an interstate move, regardless of distance.
Be sure to check out our list of the best interstate moving companies if you’re moving to a new state.
How much does a long-distance move cost?
There’s no real average cost for a long-distance move because so many variables affect the cost of your move, including:
- Type of move: Packing, loading, and transporting everything yourself is generally much cheaper than hiring full-service professional movers to do the work for you.
- Distance: The farther you go, the more expensive your move will be. Full-service moving quotes generally account for distance-related factors like gas, tolls, and the time it will take to transport your possessions. When driving a rental truck, you’ll need to pay for things like gas, hotel stops, and food.
- Amount of stuff: The more items you need to move, the larger a moving truck you’ll need. Whether you’re going the full-service or DIY route, a bigger truck will cost more. Decluttering for a move can help you save time and money, though!
- Services: Even a “full-service” moving company doesn’t always include everything in its base quote. If you request additional specialty services for your move (like unpacking or furniture assembly), expect your costs to rise significantly.
- Time of year: Moving is a seasonal business. Avoiding the peak spring and summer seasons can usually help you get lower rates.
The best thing to do is to compare quotes from the best long-distance moving companies. You can also use the moveBuddha moving cost calculator for instant ballpark estimates.
How to save money on your long-distance move
The best way to save on long-distance moving costs is to reduce how much stuff you have! The less you move, the less you’ll pay.
Of course, that isn’t the only way to save money. See if your moving company offers discounts for:
- Military: Discounts are usually available for both veterans and active-duty service members, so be sure to ask. You might also want to check out our list of the best military movers, which includes many of our top long-distance moving companies.
- Students: Sending your kids off to college? Many movers also offer student discounts — and some companies even offer special services for small-scale student moves.
- Government employees: Current government employees may also be able to get discounts. Check your work handbook first to ensure this doesn’t violate kickback rules.
- Seniors: Many moving companies offer senior discounts. The cutoff age varies from 55 to 65, so check with your mover for more information.
- Time of year: Spring and summer are peak moving seasons. If you move during the fall or winter, lower demand for moving and storage services should help you land lower prices or seasonal discounts.
- Day of the week: Although this generally isn’t advertised, it’s worth noting that moving prices tend to be lower if you move during the middle of the week because of the higher demand for weekend moves.
Choosing the right long-distance mover for you
Choosing the best long-distance moving company is about more than just going with the lowest upfront quote. Sure, pricing is important, but you also need to work with a reliable, trustworthy company that will transport your items safely.
Consider these factors to choose the best moving company for your move:
- Customer reviews: No moving company is perfect. Even so, you should probably avoid companies with a flood of BBB complaints or poor online reviews. Look for a moving service with more positive reviews than negative ones. It’s also good to look for companies with industry accolades or awards.
- Years of experience: It’s always a plus when you find a company with decades of experience. These companies stood the test of time for a reason, and their extensive moving experience means they should have the know-how to pull off a world-class move.
- Additional services: If you need specialized services like debris removal, furniture assembly or disassembly, or unpacking, ensure your mover offers these.
- Licensing: Interstate moving companies must register with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). The FMCSA website should tell you the providers’ Department of Transportation (DOT) number and other helpful intel.
- Quote process: Check whether the moving service created a binding or non-binding estimate. Ask which services they include (things like packing services often cost extra), and review their cancellation policy in advance.
Long-distance moving checklist
Long-distance moves don’t need to be stressful. Follow this quick moving checklist so everything goes as smoothly as possible:
- Decide on the type of move you want. Do you want to handle everything yourself? Or do you want to work with a full-service mover to handle everything for you?
- Create a detailed inventory of the items you want to move
- Check customer reviews and get free quotes from at least three moving companies
- Pack and prepare your items for the move
- Donate, trash, or sell unwanted items
- Make a plan to update your mailing address and utilities after the move
Want more advice? moveBuddha’s comprehensive moving checklist offers even more details for every step of the moving process.
Long-distance movers FAQs
What’s the cheapest way to move long-distance?
Generally speaking, rental trucks and moving containers are cheaper than full-service movers. However, it’s best to use a moving cost calculator to compare apples to apples for your move.
What can I not ship in a long-distance move?
Most moving companies won’t ship hazardous materials like:
- Motor oil
- Propane cylinders
Some companies also have policies against transporting valuables and documents. Check your moving company’s website or ask a representative for more specific information.
How can I move my car cross-country?
Fortunately, some long-distance moving companies can tow your car behind the moving truck.
But if that isn’t an option, working with one of the best car shipping companies could be a better choice. These companies specialize in vehicle shipping if you want more peace of mind.
How far in advance should I schedule my move?
You should try to book your move two to three months before your moving date. The earlier you can schedule your move, the better. This is especially true for interstate moves, international moves, or moves during peak season.
Scheduling in advance makes it easier to reserve a truck and score in-demand add-on services. You’ll also have more time to compare moving quotes.
Do I need moving insurance?
Many of the best long-distance moving companies offer insurance coverage in their pricing.
You don’t have to buy moving insurance. However, buying extra valuation coverage is a good idea if you’re transporting valuable items. This covers you in case of unexpected events, like fires or car accidents.
What are the best storage options when moving cross-country?
Many moving companies offer free short-term or discounted long-term storage facilities if you’re moving across state lines. Use this information to negotiate a better deal, especially if you’re moving in the fall or winter.
Not what you were looking for?
Check out other categories that can help you find the information you need!