- Trinity Van Lines is a moving broker based in Pompano Beach, Florida
- They are a young company with experience in long-distance, residential moves
- The broker has run into issues with final charges and delivery times.
- The company is unaccredited with the Better Business Bureau and holds an F rating
- Best for: Those looking for an affordable move cross-country, with a flexible schedule
- Not recommended for: People with specialty items or those needing services with short notice
How does Trinity Van Lines compare to other professional movers?
Safeway Moving Systems
Best Overall Value
Get A Quote
American Van Lines
Best industry reputation
Get A Quote
Air Van northAmerican Van Lines
Best for complex moves
Get A Quote
Jump to the Trinity Van Lines review section that you’re looking for:
- About Trinity Van Lines
- Services Offered
- Customer’s Moving Experience
- Reputation and Online Presence
- Licensing and Registrations
- Should You Consider Trinity Van Lines
About Trinity Van Lines
Trinity Van Lines (U.S. DOT# 3146583) is a national moving broker based in Pompano Beach, Florida. As a broker, the company helps customers book their moves with established shipping carriers in the local area. While not authorized to directly move personal belongings, brokers can be useful in finding the most affordable or specialized option for moves.
Established in 2018, Trinity Van Lines is a young moving broker with experience in local and long-distance residential moves. The company also has experience in corporate relocation and offers packing and storage services.
The company claims to have access to agents capable of working with the U.S. government and military. For carriers to work with the government, they are required to have approval from the General Services Administration (GSA). For those planning a government or military move, be sure to confirm that your assigned moving carrier has this approval.
Pros & Cons
- handles long-distance services at an affordable price
- Offers a free quote on their website
- Claims to work with carriers capable of government and military moves
- Does not move to Hawaii or Alaska
- Several complaints regarding final charges and delivery dates
- Maintains an F rating on Better Business Bureau
Trinity Van Lines offers a broad range of services
As a moving broker, Trinity Van Lines works alongside many different carriers across the country and offers a variety of services. Here’s what the company can provide:
- Local Moves: Trinity Van Lines works with trusted local carriers to schedule residential moves in the same city or within 50 miles.
- Long-distance Moves: The broker can handle moves cross-country and guide customers through federally-required paperwork. This does not include Hawaii or Alaska.
- Corporate Moves: This company works with carriers capable of transporting a large inventory of office and business supplies and furnishings.
- Government and Military Moves: Trinity Van Lines claims to work with carriers permitted to complete government and military moves. Be sure to confirm with your assigned carrier that they have approval from the GSA.
- Auto Transportation: The moving broker works with companies with the ability to transport vehicles from one place to another. They can also move RV’s, boats, motorcycles, and other large items.
- Packing and Unpacking: The company works with carriers that offer packing and unpacking services. Trinity Van Lines also sells packing supplies to customers interested in packing their own items.
- Long and Short-Term Storage: The company offers a variety of storage options for residential and commercial moves. For customers moving before settling on a final location, storage may be a useful service.
Our Top 5 Long Distance Movers of 2022
500 interstate moving companies, 3 months of research, cross-referenced reviews, license data, insurance data, and federal complaint records.
2022 Best Moving Containers & Storage Companies
We spent 260 hours researching moving container and storage companies to find the best prices, best customer service, and fastest deliveries so you don't have to.
How much does Trinity Van Lines charge?
Trinity Van Lines tries to make the payment process simple for their customers. To receive a free quote, those planning a move can fill out a form on the company’s website. The form asks simple questions, such as:
- Moving location
- Home size, and
- Contact information
The moving broker also requests information regarding unique or specialty items to help keep their estimates accurate.
Trinity Van Lines requires a deposit at the time of booking. While deposits are fully refundable if moves are canceled, customers should know that this broker requires 7 days’ notice before the move to receive the refund. For those moving on short notice, be aware that this might complicate the procedure if plans must change.
Customers can pay for their deposit and move with cash, personal checks, ACH, or with any major credit card.
To get a quote on your move and to find out about the best movers in your area, check out our moving cost calculator.
What is Trinity Van Lines Customer Service Like?
Trinity Van Lines provides a variety of methods to contact their customer service representatives. The company provides its phone number and email on the front page of its website. Customers can also contact the moving broker through their Contact Us page.
When booking an appointment or receiving a quote, customers will fill out the free form and a customer service representative will give them a call. Those planning a move will work with their assigned representative as they evaluate belongings. The customer service representative will update their customers throughout the move.
While Trinity Van Lines claims to assist customers continuously with their move, reviews seem to tell a different story. With many customers stating issues regarding communication, those considering a move with this broker may require patience when requesting information.
Does Trinity Van Lines have a good online reputation?
Trinity Van Lines has faced turbulent times in 2021. When searching the company on google, people will find the company holds a rating of 1.6 out of 5 stars with 134 reviews.
Many customers express frustrations with inaccurate estimates and delivery times. Several of those using Trinity Van Lines are under the impression that this company is a carrier. The broker responds in a frank tone and frequently mentions that the reviewer is referring to the wrong company.
Reviews on the moving broker’s BBB file follow a similar trend. Trinity Van Lines is unaccredited with the BBB and maintains an overall rating of F
The following is a summary of the categories (nature) of the complaints received.
|BBB Complaint Types||Number|
|Sales or Advertising||12|
|Collections or Billing||19|
|Warranty or Guarantee||0|
|Product or Service Problems||48|
Is Trinity Van Lines licensed and insured?
The moving industry uses a compilation of databases to collect information about various moving companies. When assessing a moving business, we check four databases to see what information is registered and whether the company has claimed its profile.
These databases are compared alongside company websites, social media pages, and review sites (such as Yelp) to determine the moving business’s credibility and transparency.
|Licensing Insurance FMCSA?||Yes|
|Better Business Bureau (BBB)||Listed (Not Accredited)|
The services and information stated on Trinity Van Lines’ website are consistent with the information on these government databases. The moving broker has specifically stated their role in the moving process and does not claim to directly offer other moving services.
For more information on how moving company regulations, and why we choose to look at these databases, check out our post on how moving companies are regulated.
Should You Consider Trinity Van Lines for a Move?
Trinity Van Lines is a national moving broker that works to set customers up with local shipping carriers in their area. They are a new company that specializes in long-distance, residential moves.
While the moving broker has seen a lot of work in the last three years, they have received multiple complaints regarding final payments and delivery times.
Overall, potential customers looking for an affordable price, and have a flexible time frame may consider working with Trinity Van Lines. For those looking for quality, expedited service, you may opt-in to some of our other vetted moving brokers.
For more help choosing the right moving company and to get a free moving quote, check our picks of the top-rated interstate moving companies.
Not what you were looking for?
Check out other categories that can help you find the information you need!