Here’s the bottom line: For both personal and business auto transport needs, SAKAEM Logistics can be a viable option for your next move. Though the company has only been in business since 2017, it touts that it has already shipped more than one million vehicles and served over 300,000 customers, all while generating mostly positive reviews.
SAKAEM does not offer guaranteed quotes, but it does aim to offer competitive pricing and good shipment timelines, thanks to a wide network of licensed and fully vetted carriers.
Read on to learn more about whether their shipping services are right for you.
Pros & cons of shipping your car with SAKAEM Logistics
- Serves the continental U.S. and Hawaii
- No cancellation fees if you cancel at least 48 hours in advance
- Offers price matching
- No deposit required until a truck has been dispatched to pick up your vehicle
- Ships motorcycles and RVs
- Provides instant online quotes
- Quoted prices are not guaranteed
- Does not offer 24/7 customer service (available during business hours only)
- SAKAEM Logistics, LLC (USDOT#2985098) is a vehicle transportation broker based in Tucker, Georgia, that has been in business since 2017. The company has already shipped more than a million vehicles nationwide for both residential moves and business purposes.
- As a broker, this auto transport company partners with other car shippers who meet federal transportation insurance requirements. This enables them to service all U.S. states (with the exception of Alaska).
- Based on our analysis of online reviews, customers seem to like SAKAEM Logistics’ instant online quotes, price matching, and overall competitive rates.
Jump to the SAKAEM Logistics info you’re looking for:
- SAKAEM Logistics pricing: How much it costs for car shipping
- SAKAEM Logistics offers a wide variety of services
- How SAKAEM Logistics stacks up against the competition
- How shipping with SAKAEM Logistics works
- Should you use SAKAEM Logistics to ship your car?
SAKAEM Logistics pricing: How much it costs for car shipping
SAKAEM Logistics makes it easy to get a free quote by calling their phone number or completing an online form. While you do have to submit your contact information and vehicle data as part of the form, you will get an instant quote after submitting that information. You don’t have to wait for an email or phone call to get your quote.
The quote SAKAEM Logistics provides is a comprehensive quote — they don’t have any hidden fees you need to worry about. They also offer price matching, so if you get a cheaper quote from a reputable competitor, they are willing to honor it. However, their vehicle shipping estimates are not guaranteed, meaning rates could change due to seasonality or other factors.
Overall, however, SAKAEM Logistics’ prices tend to be on the affordable end of industry averages. For example, we got a quote to ship a sedan via open transport from Los Angeles to the Dallas area for just $830. The cost to ship a car from California to Texas ranges from about $700 to $1,300. So, while SAKAEM might not be the cheapest, it is certainly not the priciest, either.
Of course, as with other car shipping companies, your specific pricing will vary based on:
- Your vehicle size and weight
- The distance and time frame you need to ship your vehicle
- The car’s condition
- Whether you use an open or enclosed trailer
Fortunately, you can get a quote for your specific needs in just a few minutes with their online quoting system.
SAKAEM Logistics offers a wide variety of services
SAKAEM Logistics offers a variety of service options to help you get your vehicle to its new location:
- Open and enclosed transport: Vehicle owners can choose between open and enclosed transport when using SAKAEM Logistics. Open trailers are less expensive, but can leave vehicles exposed to the elements. Enclosed trailers are recommended for expensive or classic cars, as they offer complete protection from road hazards. However, enclosed trailers are more expensive.
- Insurance coverage: SAKAEM Logistics only works with third-party carriers that can provide insurance coverage on customers’ vehicles while they are in transit. Every quote includes a basic protection plan but you can also get more comprehensive coverage for an additional cost.
- Motorcycle and RV shipping: SAKAEM Logistics can ship motorcycles and RVs, helping you get all of your vehicles, no matter the size, to your new destination.
- Door-to-door delivery: SAKAEM Logistics offers door-to-door services, meaning your car will be picked up and delivered to a location that you choose when you book your services. If your home isn’t accessible for a trailer, the auto transport company will work with you to find a nearby location for pickup or delivery.
- Snowbird services: The company provides personalized long-distance car shipping services for snowbirds, with advisors who help make plans based on your timeline and locations. So if you need to head from New Jersey to Florida for the winter, they have you covered.
- Guaranteed pickup and express shipping: Guaranteed pickup dates and express shipping through a wide carrier network ensure you can get your car delivered in a timely manner. Keep in mind these services will cost you extra.
- Online car purchases: If you purchase a vehicle online, SAKAEM Logistics can get it delivered to your home.
- Business transportation services: SAKAEM Logistics facilitates a wide range of services for businesses, such as relocating rental vehicles for seasonal needs or other purposes and even transporting vehicles across the Canadian border.
How SAKAEM Logistics stacks up against the competition
While SAKAEM Logistics isn’t on our list of the best car shipping companies, it still fares well next to major competitors like Montway Auto Transport and Easy Auto Ship. Here’s a closer look at how these auto transport companies compare.
SAKAEM Logistics vs. Montway Auto Transport
Founded in 2006, Montway Auto Transport is a well-established name in the industry and the trusted provider for Auto Trader Classics. Like SAKAEM Logistics, Montway provides instant quotes on its website, making it easy to compare your pricing options. The company’s quotes are good for one week, after which they expire.
89% of users select this mover
With more than 15,000 carrier partners, Montway serves all 50 states and can assist with international vehicle shipments, a service in which SAKAEM is more limited. Both companies have add-on insurance coverage options, competitive rates, and discounts for seniors, military members, students, and others.
However, Montway does not ship RVs. They also charge a $249 cancellation fee for vehicles that have been dispatched.
SAKAEM Logistics vs. Easy Auto Ship
Easy Auto Ship is another popular vehicle shipping company that provides instant online quotes with no hidden fees. Pickup can be scheduled in as little as one to five days, making them a great choice if you need to make a last-minute reservation.
89% of users select this mover
Easy Auto Ship serves all 50 states, and can also ship RVs, motorcycles, and other specialty vehicles. It also has several value-added services, including a free car wash. The company will also provide a rental car if your car doesn’t arrive within 14 days of its expected delivery date.
However, Easy Auto Ship’s lack of guaranteed pickup or drop-off dates can make it hard to plan your vehicle shipping schedule.
|49 (does not serve AK)
|Montway Auto Transport
|All 50 states
|Easy Auto Ship
|All 50 states
How shipping with SAKAEM Logistics works
After you get your quote with SAKAEM Logistics online or over the phone, you can move on to the booking process. If you agree to your quote, you will be paired with an advisor who will work with you to create your specific shipping plan. This includes determining your exact pickup and drop-off locations and dates, as well as which carrier will transport your vehicle.
Prior to vehicle pickup, it’s recommended that you remove personal belongings, clean your vehicle, and record any pre-existing damage. Your driver will communicate with you prior to picking up your vehicle to confirm their exact arrival.
While SAKAEM Logistics does not offer GPS tracking, you can reach out to your shipment advisor for status updates while your car is in transit, including your expected delivery date. For those who need faster shipping, guaranteed pickup and expedited shipping options are available.
Finally, you and your driver will arrange for pickup when they reach your destination. You’ll coordinate this with your driver — and if you’re not available, you could even have a friend, neighbor, or family member be there to accept the delivery. You’ll then inspect your vehicle for damage and accept the delivery.
Should you use SAKAEM Logistics to ship your car?
While SAKAEM Logistics isn’t necessarily the top car shipping company, it can still be a worthwhile option for your needs.
Use SAKAEM Logistics if:
- You’re looking for affordable prices. With quotes generally falling at or below the industry average for both open and enclosed transport, shipping with SAKAEM Logistics can be a great way to save money on your vehicle shipment.
- You need a flexible cancellation policy. If you’re worried your plans could change, SAKAEM Logistics’ cancellation policy can offer much-needed peace of mind. You don’t have to worry about wasting money if you need to cancel your reservation.
- You need to ship RVs or motorcycles. In addition to cars and trucks, SAKAEM Logistics also facilitates shipments for RVs, motorcycles, and heavy equipment. If it’s a vehicle, they can probably ship it — many of their competitors only ship cars and trucks.
Don’t use SAKAEM Logistics if:
- You need to ship your vehicle to Alaska. For residential customers, SAKAEM Logistics only serves the continental United States and Hawaii. You’ll need a different auto shipper if you need to get your car to Alaska.
- You prefer someone with a lengthier track record. Although it has plenty of shipments under its belt, SAKAEM Logistics has only been in business since 2017. Some people prefer more established brands, so if that’s the case, SAKAEM might not be the right fit.
- You want 24/7 customer service. SAKAEM has relatively limited customer service availability (particularly on weekends), so getting updates and other information might be harder than with other car shippers.
Is SAKAEM legit?
Yes, SAKAEM is a legitimate car transport services provider. Since opening in 2017, the company has shipped more than one million vehicles, including for business customers like Avis and Enterprise.
Can I ship my motorcycle with SAKAEM Logistics?
While the company’s website doesn’t make it immediately clear, SAKAEM Logistics does ship motorcycles and RVs in addition to cars and trucks.
What is SAKAEM Logistics’ cost for interstate moves?
SAKAEM Logistics offers instant online quotes through its website, making it easy to see how much it would cost to ship your vehicle. Prices can vary based on vehicle make and model, timeline, distance, and whether you use open or enclosed transport.
Not what you were looking for?
Check out other categories that can help you find the information you need!