Compare Trinity Relocation Group to the moving companies on our list of best interstate moving companies.
Jump to the Trinity Relocation Group review section that you’re looking for:
- Pros and Cons
- Moving Services Available
- Customer Reviews and Feedback
- Should You Consider Trinity?
About Trinity Moving Group
Trinity Relocation Group is a licensed moving broker based in West Palm Beach Florida. They work with a database of moving companies to pair customers with a moving company depending on their needs and to help customers get the best price.
They are not a moving company themselves, rather they act as a liaison and vet moving companies to work with.
The organization is based in West Palm Beach, Florida, has been in business for more than 15 years, and employs a team of professional moving coordinators and client service representatives.
- Residential Moving: Those moving to a new residence are encouraged to use their local or long-distance moving services. They will efficiently load and unload all belongings and also offers assistance with packing and unpacking is an optional add-on.
- Commercial Moving: Large and small businesses can use their moving and storage offerings.
- State-to-State Moving: They can facilitate long-distance moves that are door-to-door. International transport options are not offered.
- Automobile Transport: Offers door-to-door automobile transportation services.
- Packing and Unpacking Labor: They will provide professional packing and unpacking services. Fragile or delicate items are safely packed to prevent any damage during transport.
- Storage Services: They provide free storage for moving customers for the first 30 days. The website mentions that climate-controlled storage units are available; however, the site does not elaborate on any other details regarding storage options.
- Moving and Packing Supplies: Customers may order moving and packing supplies through packingdeals.com and receive a 25% discount.
Our Top 5 Long Distance Movers of 2022
500 interstate moving companies, 3 months of research, cross-referenced reviews, license data, insurance data, and federal complaint records.
2022 Best Moving Containers & Storage Companies
We spent 260 hours researching moving container and storage companies to find the best prices, best customer service, and fastest deliveries so you don't have to.
- They offer a wide variety of services including interstate moving, car transport, and storage
- All of their vendors have proper registration with the U.S. Department of Transportation and valid insurance coverage.
- They offer 30 days of complimentary storage in a secured location
- Furniture is wrapped in “quilted” moving blankets and packing tape and padding is included when needed
- An itemized inventory is created with notes regarding the condition of individual items
- Appliance disconnection or connection is not included
- “Quick Quote” or “instant” estimates are not possible from the website and require assistance from a sales representative
- Insurance coverage beyond the minimum required by law is not available
- Limited information about the company’s background on its website
The estimates provided by the company are considered to be binding. The pricing provided will not change unless modifications are made to the services to be completed, the weight of the shipment, or cubic feet needed. They promote pricing transparency and estimates include transportation fees, tax, road tolls, fuel, etc.
Moving estimates are based on a single flight of stairs and the origin and destination. A $50 charge applies to any additional flight. If items must be carried from a truck (or vice versa) more than 100 feet, a $75 charge is added. If a semi-truck is unable to gain reasonably close access to the site of loading or unloading, a smaller shuttle truck may be needed that has a minimum additional cost of $300.
Storage rates range from $0.35 – $0.45 per cubic foot. $129 is the monthly minimum cost for storage. The company requires a 30% deposit, 50% paid upon pickup, and the balance due upon arrival at the destination.
Customers will receive a full refund of their deposit minus a 10% merchant fee for processing if they cancel within 72 hours of placing the order. After 72 hours, only 50% of the deposit is refundable.
Insurance and Valuation Options
They provide the required standard valuation coverage of .60 cents per pound of any damaged item up to a maximum of $10,000. They mention that full-value replacement coverage is available for an additional cost but don’t provide details.
Licensing and Registrations
The moving industry uses a collection of databases to collect information about the various moving companies. When assessing a moving company, we check five databases to see what information is registered and whether the company has claimed its profile. These databases help us see how credible the companies are and how the information stated on their website compares to the official databases’ information.
|Licensing Insurance FMCSA?||Yes|
|Better Business Bureau (BBB)||Listed but not accredited.|
Reputation and Online Presence
Trinity’s website provides plenty of information about their services and what customers can expect. They make it clear that they are a broker and not a physical moving company. We appreciate this transparency directly on their homepage.
More than 400 customer reviews are posted on Google with an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5.
The company’s Yelp page has roughly 50 posted reviews and an overall rating of three stars out of five.
Their Better Business Bureau (BBB) page has an overall rating of B- however, the business is not accredited on BB. Approximately 34 complaints were received over the previous 12 months.
Their website does not contain very much detail about when they were founded or the owners of the company. Aside from their website, they do not have much of an online presence to assess.
Should You Consider Trinity Relocation Group for a Move?
White the company website isn’t as detailed as other moving company sites, company representatives are very responsive in answering questions posed by potential movers and are always willing to problem solve.