Over the past 10 years, we’ve developed a rigorous review process to identify the absolute best moving companies. We look at:
Customer satisfaction (40%): The company consistently delivers services in a timely matter with good communication and within the estimated cost.
Dispute resolution (20%): Mistakes cannot be avoided in the moving industry. We look for companies that own their mistakes and make genuine efforts to fix any issues that arise during a move.
Industry reputation (15%): The company is well regarded within the moving industry and participates in industry conferences and organizations.
Online reputation (15%): The company maintains a professional website with accurate information. The company promptly and professionally responds to online customer inquiries.
Service options (10%): We look for companies with a deep breadth of services including full packing, storage, specialty item handling, expedited delivery, and more.
Pro Movers Inc.
Years in Business: 111301 E Edinger Ave,
Santa Ana, CA 92705,
- Local moves
- State license #: 2211293
Best Fit Movers
Years in Business: 5
DOT #: 30514813731 W Warner Ave,
Santa Ana, CA 92704,
- Local moves
- Interstate moves
- Hot Tubs
- Pool Tables
- Grandfather clocks
- Full-valuation coverage
- Fragile-only packing
- Pay by cash
- Pay by credit card
- Deposit Required
- DOT #: 3051481
- State license #: 3051481
Alternative Business Names
- Best Fit Movers LLC
Average moving company cost in Santa Ana
The pricing table below shows ballpark costs for local moves within the Santa Ana area and its surrounding suburbs. Or check out our post on the cost to move in Santa Ana for more pricing info.
Keep in mind the price ranges listed are only averages. Actual costs can vary greatly depending on the specific requirements of your move.
You can also check out our moving cost calculator for more accurate moving cost estimates.
|Home Size||Avg. Total Cost||Cost/hour||# of Movers||# Hours|
|Studio||$290||$105||2 movers||3 hours|
|1 Bedroom||$395||$105||2 movers||4 hours|
|2 Bedroom||$626||$147||3 movers||5 hours|
|3 Bedroom||$1,421||$206||4 movers||8 hours|
|4 Bedroom||$1,627||$206||4 movers||9 hours|
|5+ Bedroom||$2,489||$288||5 movers||10 hours|
Things to keep in mind for your Santa Ana move
- Parking Permits: Guest parking permits must be filled in ink by the resident and placed on the left-hand side of the dashboard. Each guest permit is valid until noon the following day. Each guest permit can only be used once and the date may NOT be changed. Not every district has guest permits. Only residents of single family homes are eligible for guest permits.
- State Licensing: When contacting a local moving company for an estimate in California, make sure each has a “T Number” issued by the California Public Utilities Commission (CAPUC). Moving companies with valid T Numbers have met state requirements for insurance, safety, and financial stability and have passed criminal clearance checks conducted by the California Department of Justice.
FAQs for Santa Ana movers
How do I find a reputable Santa Ana mover?
There are many things you should look for in a mover to ensure they’re reputable such as:
- A good reputation: Whether they’re a new family-owned business or a large van lines company with years of experience, a good reputation is absolutely essential.
- Dispute resolution: If the mover has many unresolved customer complaints, steer clear. All movers will eventually have some mishaps, but it’s the handling of these moments that show the company’s true colors.
- Experience for your move: Even a professional mover with amazing reviews for local moves may struggle to handle a cross-country move. Make sure the company has adequate experience for your particular needs.
Fortunately, the Santa Ana movers on this list all pass this checklist with flying colors and have been hand selected by our experts at moveBuddha.
What is the cheapest day to hire a mover?
If you’ve asked yourself this question, congratulations.
You’re asking the right questions to save money on your move. Typically, the earlier you book your move the better.
Avoiding weekends, holidays, and the summer will typically give you the best price on your move.
Shopping for the lowest quote is typically a bad idea since many companies will take your move for the lowest cost only for the price to end up doubling on the actual move day!
Do Santa Ana movers offer storage?
Yes, depending on your storage needs most moving companies in Santa Ana do offer both short and long-term storage units.
However, while some have their own storage facilities, others don’t, in which case they may store your items at a third-party warehouse. It’s always worth asking about storage facilities and getting quotes when screening prospective movers early on in the moving process.Should you use your mover's storage solutions?
What is there to do in Santa Ana?
Some popular attractions in Santa Ana include:
- Bowers Museum
- Lyon Air Museum
- Discovery Cube Orange County
- Kellogg House
- Santa Ana Zoo at Prentice Park
- Main Place Mall
- Firestorm Freerunning
- Heritage Museum of Orange County
- Blinking Owl Distillery
- Fairhaven Memorial Park Mortuary
- Network Brewery
How’s the job market in Santa Ana?
Santa Ana’s unemployment rate is at 7.0%. Looking for a job in “”? Let us help you start looking, here’s a list of the top employers from this California city:
- Allied Universal
- First American Financial
- Yokohama Rubber Company
- Orange County Employees Association
- Corinthian Schools
- Universal Protection Gp
- Western Medical Center
- SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union
- Universal Electronics
- Grubb & Ellis Company
- Behr Holdings
- Stearns Lending
- Tarbell Financial
- I/O Interconnect
- Community Dental Services
- Behr Process
- Edwin Watts Golf
Helpful Santa Ana Resources
Planning a move to Santa Ana? We have a guide for that, select your origin below.
- Moving from New York City to Santa Ana
- Moving from Chicago to Santa Ana
- Moving from Houston to Santa Ana
- Moving from Phoenix to Santa Ana
- Moving from Philadelphia to Santa Ana
- Moving to Santa Ana from somewhere else
Top-Rated Movers in Nearby Cities
- Best Anaheim Movers
- Best Bakersfield Movers
- Best Chula Vista Movers
- Best Concord Movers
- Best Fontana Movers
- Best Fremont Movers
- Best Fresno Movers
- Best Irvine Movers
- Best Lancaster Movers
- Best Long Beach Movers
- Best Los Angeles Movers
- Best Modesto Movers
- Best Moreno Valley Movers
- Best Oakland Movers
- Best Ontario Movers
- Best Oxnard Movers
- Best Riverside Movers
- Best Roseville Movers
- Best Sacramento Movers
- Best San Bernardino Movers
- Best San Diego Movers
- Best San Francisco Movers
- Best San Jose Movers
- Best Santa Clarita Movers
Not what you were looking for?
Check out other categories that can help you find the information you need!